Last modified on 5/10/2021.
We are LNH, a bvba, located at Blancgarinstraat 5 box 1.2, 8300 Knokke-Heist, with company number BE0893612302.
2. Personal data
The limited personal information we hold is collected in the following ways:
- Business relationship: if you contact us within the framework of our services as a (potential) customer or partner, we process your full name, contact details (e-mail address, telephone number, office and/or residential address), and other data necessary for the order, invoicing or cooperation (such as your bank details, contact history, or data relating to your previous orders);
- Marketing: if you give us your explicit permission, we will process your full name and e-mail address to send you direct marketing, newsletters, special offers and promotions about our products and services. You can always easily unsubscribe from this.
Although you are never obliged to disclose personal data, a refusal to provide necessary information may impede or render impossible the provision of our services.
3. Processing purposes
We process personal data as part of our general customer and order management, or to provide our services. This includes customer administration, order and delivery tracking, invoicing, answering questions, and for marketing purposes.
The processing takes place on the basis of the following categories of legal grounds:
- Based on your consent;
- Out of necessity for the execution of an agreement;
- Out of necessity to comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect your vital interests or those of another person;
- For the fulfilment of a task of general interest;
- Out of necessity for the protection of our legitimate interests to undertake.
Insofar as the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of your explicit consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time.
4. Sharing with third parties
If this is necessary for the realisation of the intended purposes, we may share personal data with employees and our professional partners. Our partners will in turn take the necessary technical and organisational measures to protect these personal data.
We will never commercialise your personal data to third parties. However, in the context of a possible reorganisation, bankruptcy or transfer of activities, data that is part of our business activities may be transferred to third parties.
In limited cases, we may also be obliged to share personal data on the basis of a court order or mandatory legislation, such as in the context of fraud prevention or security problems, or to protect our rights.
5. Retention period
Personal data will be processed and kept by us for a reasonable period of time that is necessary for the fulfilment of the stated purposes, in function of our contractual relationship, to comply with legal requirements, or in the context of customary retention mechanisms that are reasonably limited in time (backups).
6. Your Rights
All persons whose personal data we hold have the right at any time to:
- access their personal data;
- correct or supplement their personal data if it is incorrect or incomplete;
- have their personal details removed;
- have the processing of their personal details restricted;
- oppose the processing of their personal data for a serious and legitimate reason;
have their personal data transferred to another company.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, please contact us by mail or via [email protected]. Upon receipt of your request, we will need to verify your identity.
All persons whose personal data we keep are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the Commission for the Protection of Privacy (Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, [email protected]).
We apply at least the usual technical and organisational security measures that may reasonably be expected of us to protect your personal data against destruction, loss, alteration, falsification, dissemination or unauthorised access.
Personal data will only be transferred to a partner in a country outside the European Economic Area if that country guarantees an adequate level of protection for your personal data. Before sharing personal data with a partner in the United States of America, we require a separate processing agreement or certification under the Privacy Shield Framework (www.privacyshield.gov).
We cannot be held liable for any wrongful or unlawful use of personal data by a third party. You also remain responsible for the confidentiality and use of your computer, IP address, login and identification data.
9. Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us.
We therefore make every effort to protect it as much as possible and attach great importance to compliance with (i) the Act of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy in relation to the processing of personal data (as amended by the Act of 11 December 1998, “Wet Verwerking Persoonsgegevens”); (ii) the anti-spam provisions of Book XII of the Code of Economic Law on the law of the electronic economy; and (iii) European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data (“General Data Protection Regulation”).